MyRED is the university portal for student account management including enrollment. You can use MyRED to search course availability, enroll, build and view your schedule, order books, and more.

Most applications will follow the steps on the Admissions page. Materials are reviewed by the Office of Graduate Studies and the applicable graduate committee or certificate coordinator of the intended program. For student active at another University of Nebraska institution (UNK, UNO or UNMC), explore Intercampus Enrollment.

Previously Enrolled Students

Students who have not been enrolled for three consecutive terms and who (if eligible) have not been approved for an Academic Leave of Absence will need to reapply for admission.

See table below and the Graduate Admission Policy

Table representing enrollment status timeline for previously enrolled students