- A four-year U.S. bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- An equivalent degree as evaluated by the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Graduate Credit for Undergraduate Students. Request approval for Graduate Credit.
- Complete the application for admission.
- If a student's native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
Connect on Campus
If admitted to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln:
- Contact your advisor.
- Make relocation plans.
- Enroll in courses.
Attend Graduate Student Orientation.
Use these helpful checklists to get a jumpstart on your first semester.Pre-ArrivalPost-Arrival
For administrative inquiries, see our list of frequently asked questions for university faculty and staff.