Sales Excellence, Cert
This certificate is especially for those in sales and sales management positions, who want to learn about the sales process, negotiating, data-driven decision-making, and sales leadership.
This 12-credit-hour certificate program will help you understand the cutting-edge concepts of sales and sales management and provide the necessary skills and tools to engage in revenue-generating activities. Understanding the sales process, learning how to negotiate, using analytic data techniques to make informed decisions, and understanding how to serve as a leader, are extremely important for most jobs, especially those related to sales and sales management.
|GRBA 813||Managerial Marketing||3|
|Elective Courses: Select three|
|MRKT 850||Data-Driven Decision Making||3|
|MRKT 857||Consultative Selling||3|
|MRKT 858||Sales Leadership||3|
|MRKT 859||Managerial Negotiations||3|
For more information, visit https://go.unl.edu/salesexcellencecertifcate.
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
* When sending TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
- Letter of interest
- Professional resume
- Undergraduate GPA
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Three references
Because we review applications on a continual basis, you can start earning the certificate when it works best for you, whether that's spring, fall, or summer.
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Session: April 15
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.