Supply Chain Analytics, Cert
Supply Chain Analytics, Cert
Learn to analyze data and apply the quantitative methods used by supply chain management professionals.
As advances in technology and disruptive global events transform the economy, businesses find value in employees who can design and analyze supply chains, which are at the core of every organization. The certificate in Supply Chain Analytics can help you develop the skills needed to meet this growing demand. Delivered online through eight-week mobile-optimized courses, you will be able to gain specialized skills while meeting your current responsibilities. You will engage with Big Ten faculty and have access to a leading career center.
Created by faculty with real-world experience, the certificate consists of four courses focused on the most commonly-used software tools and techniques in supply chain management. You will discover data analysis methods such as forecasting, data mining and simulation. You'll learn how to build and interpret optimization models of supply chains to improve decision-making and create more efficient and resilient systems. Through your electives, you can gain exposure to powerful software tools such as Microsoft Project, Crystal Ball and R. Through this certificate, you will elevate your career and gain valuable skills. Since the course credits you'll earn are transferable, you can roll your credits into a master's program, including our MS in Supply Chain Management or MS in Business Analytics.
For more information, visit https://business.unl.edu/academic-programs/departments/supply-chain-management-a….
- ERP Functional Analyst
- Forecasting Specialist
- Inventory Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Pricing Analyst
- Project Manager
- Quality Analyst
- Replenishment Planner
- Risk Management Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
* When sending TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
MBA students wishing to pursue the certificate will not be subject to additional screening. Students seeking just a certificate will be reviewed by a faculty committee based on:
- Bachelor’s degree: 3.0 GPA recommended*, but we will review candidates holistically (please see below).
- Professional Résumé: Your résumé should include relevant work experience, education, skills, professional and community involvement, and other professional credentials.
- Prerequisites: You are expected to have developed proficiency in using Microsoft Excel before you begin the program.
* We recommend that you have relevant work experience. Students with less than a 3.0 GPA, but who have substantial relevant professional experience, will still be considered for the certificate program.
July 1 for Fall. November 1 for Spring. April 1 for Summer.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.