Strategic Marketing, Cert
Strategic Marketing, Cert
The Strategic Marketing graduate certificate is designed for professionals that require an understanding of marketing to make informed strategic business decisions for their organizations.
Marketing is the art and science of creating customer value and marketplace exchanges that benefit an organization and its stakeholders. The strategic marketing process is essential for enabling the organization to use its resources most efficiently and effectively to reach its target markets. This 12-credit-hour program will help you understand cutting-edge marketing concepts and give you the necessary skills and tools to design and implement an effective integrated marketing strategy that drives revenue growth.
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|GRBA 813||Managerial Marketing||3|
|Electives (select 3)|
|MRKT 821||Applied Marketing Research||3|
|MRKT 822||Survey of Buyer Behavior||3|
|MRKT 826||Services Marketing||3|
|MRKT 828||Sports Marketing||3|
|MRKT 830||Strategic Issues and Marketing Communication||3|
|MRKT 835||Marketing Channels of Distribution||3|
|MRKT 841||Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce||3|
|MRKT 855||Marketing and Globalization||3|
For more information, visit https://go.unl.edu/strategicmarketingcertificate.
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
* When sending TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
- Letter of interest
- Professional Resume
- Three references
Because we review applications on a continual basis, you can start earning the certificate when it works best for you, whether that's spring, fall, or summer.
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Session: April 15
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.